Thursday, September 1, 2011

Mini sweet vintage goodies - about to be upcycled

Hello there,

as I have previously shared with you, I am a big fan of flea markets and vintage fairs, and completely addicted to the precious little goodies you may stumble upon....so, here are some of my new finds, that I love and plan to upcycle soon, maybe to some new, romantic, vintage looking necklaces? or...maybe rings?

Haven`t really decided yet!

Wait and see.....meanwhile, here they are...

Oh don`t you just looove miniatures!!!!!










These are real porcelain tea pots and cups, really cute and delicately painted, can`t stop looking at them:)





Hope you`ve enjoyed these eye candy and I`ll be back soon with the upcycling result ;)

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...